- When you access the Service and register an account, you may disclose your name, email address, age, sex, phone number, financial information, pictures, personal description, address, location, interests, friend list, likes, birthday, education history, work history, relationship status, search preference in regards to distance, sex and age, information about mutual friends you may have with other users and any other data from your Facebook profile or data you provide (hereinafter collectively referred as “Personal Data”).
- You authorize us to collect, analyse and retain your Personal Data while you create your Profile. Personal Data will be securely stored on servers.
- Automatically we get some information from your browser or device wen you use the Service that include your IP address, browser type and language, the operating system installed on your devices, time and date of access, internet provider, device ID and type, device location, sites you visit and referring website.
- When you use the message feature within the Service, you authorize us to collect and retain the content of your ‘communications’ that you have received with other users.
- Cookies are used while using Services and make your visits to the site more personalized. Cookies, if not turned off, may collect information from your browser or device. Tis information may be sites you visit, app activity, links and information you click on, time and date of access and referring websites.
- ID or advertising ID of your device is recorded while you use the Services that lets us save your settings and track the usage of the app.
- Proper working of Services need collection of some Personal Data. Personal Data data is needed also to improve our Service, customer support, for analytics, for payment processing, to maintain use of the service, to notify (push notification/ email) you of important updates, offering and managing contests or promotions, to verify legal requirements to use our Service and also to take legal action by non-compliance of the Privacy or Terms.
- Third Party data collection - Personal Data may be collected ourselves or we may use trusted third party companies to do these tasks if they agree to only share the collected data with us.
- Visibility of Personal data to other users - Some Personal Data you share with us will be visible to other users of the Service including approximate distance away, common connections, interests and mutual friends.
- Sharing of Personal Data with third party entities – Personal data is not shared with other entities unless it is needed for the Service to work properly. Sarin of data with third parties gets necessitated in the following circumstances:
- for improve Service, for customer support, tracking and analytics, marketing, payment processing, usage, member screening, email and push notifications, surveys, contests, promotions and other features offered through our Service. However, thethird party companies get access to Personal Data only for the purpose to perform the allotted and agreed tasks and are not allowed to use Personal Data for any other purpose or to further share it.
- responding to a court order or any similar legal process, on request of a government agency or law enforcement agency if required by law and to defend against legal claims.
- For prevention of illegal activities, fraud, help investigations, cooperate with law enforcement,
- To protect and defend the rights, property and safety of our company, users and employees, and to enforce our Terms.
- In case of a business sale, merger or acquisition of all or part of our assets when the Personal Data may be transferred to a new entity.
- We may share your non-personal information for analysis and other purposes that may be usage statistics of our Service and some more information too.
While using Services you may delete your account at any time. If you delete your account, we may keep certain Personal Data for record keeping, analytics, prevent fraud, cooperate with law enforcement or other actions we deem necessary.
You are in control about how much information you want to share with us. But be aware that some features may not work properly or may not be available to you if you share limited personal data only.
The safety of your Personal Data is our priority and we adopt measures to help keep it secure from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system is fully secure and therefore, we do not promise to keep your Personal Data, messages and other communications absolutely secure at all times. Personal Data you share via our Service may get visible publicly where we may have no control over who reads your public Personal Data and what other users do with it. Messages sent within the Service will be visible to the recipient(s) and we urge you to be careful when deciding what Personal Data you share via our Service.