This website is operated by Hopout innovative Projects LLP and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” in the website refer to Hopout innovative Projects LLP.
HopOut’s offer under this website that include information, services and tools to you, the user, is conditional upon your acceptance of terms, conditions and policies stated herein.
Your visit to our website and/ or purchase of any service product through our website unconditionally signifies that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), mentioned herein below as modified from time to time and which will also include any additional terms / condition / policy as the website may carry as a hyperlink or any reference material therein
Users of the site which may be browsers, customers, merchants, and vendors will be governed by the Terms and shall read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the website. Please regularly review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page as the Terms may be changed or replaced or updated as per exigency and needs of the business.
1. You shall not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and will not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to Patent laws).
1. Breach / violation of any of the Terms on your part may result in an immediate termination of your Services solely upon our discretion.
1. Right to refuse service shall remain with us to any user / entity for any reason whatsoever at any time without assigning any particular reason.
2. You understand that your content / information (except Credit Card details, if any), whatsoever, (not including only credit card information), may be transferred / transmitted unencrypted over various networks without or with changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks / devices. 9>
Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We SHALL NOT be responsible for accuracy and completeness of information on our Website and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
Prices for our Services are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without any specific or general notice at any time and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any change / discontinuance/ modification or suspension of the Service.
Quality of services may not meet your expectations and we do not warranty in this respect that any errors, as opined by you in the Service will be corrected.
You may get access on our website to some third-party tools over which we do not have any control and you agree that you got access to such tools without any conditions, representations or warranties from us and that we shall have no liability whatsoever relating to your use of third-party tools.
Our website may also contain link to certain content, products and services from third-parties which may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials / services or websites.
1. Our Web site can be visited by you without disclosing your identity to us or without revealing any information about yourself and the web servers may collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors.
2. We will collect personal information from you, which includes your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, aadhar card details, credit card details or any other information, only when you knowingly provide us with this information which will occur when you Register yourself as a Trainer with us. We will take reasonable steps to advise you whenever your personal information is collected.
Unintended typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions may be there and we reserve the right to correct any such error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice.
1. You agree unconditionally not to use the website or its content for any unlawful purpose, to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, to violate any applicable statute, to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others, to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability, to submit false or misleading information, to collect or track personal information of others, for any obscene or immoral purpose, to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
1. No guarantee, representation or warrant can be offered by us:
2. In no case our designated partners, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind arising from your use of any of the service/ products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service/ product.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is decided to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such decision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
1. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either us or by you.
2. Terms can be terminated by you at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our website.
3. We may terminate the Services at any time without notice and may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof) if we find that you failed to comply with any provision / covenant of these Terms. You will however remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and any operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us. Any prior versions of the Terms of Service shall also similarly covered under this clause.
These Terms / Policies/ operating rules governing Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Delhi.
Queries, if any, about the Terms should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org